Injinji Toe Socks Lightweight (Performance Liner) Mini Crew
Available in lighweight CoolMax®, the Liner keeps feet comfortably cool, dry, and protected
• Seamless 5 toe construction creates a moisture wicking and friction free environment and fights odor
• Designed to be worn as the base layer toesock which can interface with your favorite traditional outer sock, or worn alone for those who prefer an ultra-sleek and lightweight design
• Perfect complement to barefoot performance footwear
- Anatomical Interface System (AIS) is engineered to separate your toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is both lightweight and breathable. Seamless in construction, the tetratsok forms to every contour of your foot. This allows for true restriction free movement from your heel to five toes, encourages healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blisters from developing.
- 75% Coolmax, 3% Lycra, 22% Nylon
We use 2 methods to send out order.
1: Royal Mail - mostly 1st Recorded signed for and Special Delivery signed for if requested.
2: Couriers - DHL and Fedex
Both the Royal Mail 1st Rec and the courier services usually only take one day from the date of posting to reach you, unless you are in the peripheries of the country, then you can expect it to take 2 days, but this is not guaranteed and deliverys can take a little longer sometimes.
If you order with Special Delivery as your delivery method, then as long as you order before 12pm on the day of ordering, the parcel is guarenteed to get to you the next day before 1pm (you must be in your address to receive the item).
All orders received before 12pm are despatched the same day, after this time the orders will be despatched the very next day.
We do despatch to BFPO addresses and offer VAT Free on some of these.
Delivery costs are £3.95 for standard shipping under £100 order total, after this the delivery is FREE. Next Day delivery costs £8.00 irrespective of the order total.
For further information, please read our full Delivery Policy
You’re welcome to return certain goods within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must:
- be in what we consider to be a new condition
- have labels & packaging (such as shoe boxes) undamaged
- include the original receipt / delivery note. Take a copy for yourself if you want
If this is not the case we reserve the right to refund only partially, the exact amount to be at our discretion.
We do not accept returns on items which have been reduced as a final reduction. If we do receive any items of this nature we reserve the right to return them at our standard postage charge, which we will charge using the original transaction payment details.
Please read our full Returns Policy.